dreamsofnoah: (Road - [cute] all dressed up)
[personal profile] dreamsofnoah
[Road's in a splendid mood, decked out in a party dress and sitting in an invisible someone's lap, looking content and just a bit mischievous.]

I knew you wouldn't miss another of my birthdays, Papa! [clapping her hands and kicking her legs out with a giggle, completely aware that her device is recording them, finally talking to it.]


Circus Carnivore's show is free tonight! My party's going to be there afterwards ♪ I want a lot of people to show up. Especially everyone I know!

Date: 2010-06-20 07:34 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deathbutler.livejournal.com
Oh, delightful.

Now how excited is my birthday girl?

1/2

Date: 2010-06-20 07:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deathbutler.livejournal.com
Adorable as always~!!

Date: 2010-06-20 07:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deathbutler.livejournal.com
That's the spirit~! And remember to save some of that excitement for the party- though I'm sure I don't need to remind you ♥

Date: 2010-06-21 03:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deathbutler.livejournal.com
It's too bad having a party every day would defeat the purpose~

Date: 2010-06-20 07:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] risetwice.livejournal.com
Happy Birthday.

Date: 2010-06-21 01:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] der-freischuetz.livejournal.com
That will be one crowded party, then.

...Your father's here?

Date: 2010-06-21 04:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] der-freischuetz.livejournal.com
Perhaps. I know you certainly will enjoy it, my little Lady.

Actually, I did, if only briefly. I didn't know he was back.

Date: 2010-06-21 06:24 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] der-freischuetz.livejournal.com
To match? Are we having a theme?

Seems to be. Perhaps it's a present from the City, then.

Date: 2010-06-21 06:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] der-freischuetz.livejournal.com
Very well. The apartment having its own colour scheme is oddly amusing, like a little in-joke.

It's all in the interpretation!

Date: 2010-06-21 06:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] der-freischuetz.livejournal.com
You will have to wait until the party, Miss Road. The wait might make it sweeter~.

Date: 2010-06-21 07:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] der-freischuetz.livejournal.com
If your definiton of ages is six months? You did get presents for Christmas.

Date: 2010-06-21 07:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] der-freischuetz.livejournal.com
Shocking, hm? But they're supposed to be special, aren't they. Too often and they lose their meaning.

Date: 2010-06-21 07:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] der-freischuetz.livejournal.com
I'm surprised you never tire of it.

Date: 2010-06-21 03:58 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] absinthe-eyed.livejournal.com
That was thoughtful of the City--sending your father for your birthday.

Date: 2010-06-21 01:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] absinthe-eyed.livejournal.com
Did he bring you your pony?

Date: 2010-06-22 01:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] absinthe-eyed.livejournal.com
There's always next year.

Date: 2010-06-23 07:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] absinthe-eyed.livejournal.com
Can't you just make one in that room of yours?

Date: 2010-06-21 04:40 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] valentineluke.livejournal.com
*curiously eyes the 'empty space' Road's sitting (floating?) upon and decides to ignore it*

The curse almost guarantees a full turnout.


Date: 2010-06-21 05:44 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] onlyteasing.livejournal.com
I doubt you'll get them all to fit in one space.

Date: 2010-06-22 08:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] onlyteasing.livejournal.com
Given the number of people you know and people they'll invite I suppose we'll see.

Profile

dreamsofnoah: (Default)
Road Kamelot

July 2020

S M T W T F S
   1234
56789 1011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 01:31 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios