dreamsofnoah: (Road - [noah] self destruct)
[personal profile] dreamsofnoah
Ooh, just two more days! I wonder what I'll get~. Sweets are my favourite, but chocolate's nice too. Or maybe something better? I guess I can always get myself presents if no one else does but that wouldn't be as much fun. Not unless I went for something really special...

Hmm, maybe a mirror would be a good present to give some people. Theirs probably met a rather nasty accident after that curse. [giggling]

Justin! I'm bored. You haven't played with me for ages. Come and have tea with me and Len-Len ♥

Date: 2010-02-12 09:08 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] absinthe-eyed.livejournal.com
I don't want to have tea with Len-Len.

Date: 2010-02-12 09:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] white-pork-bun.livejournal.com
Sweets are Mokona's favourite too!

voice

Date: 2010-02-12 10:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] a-silent-due.livejournal.com
All you're worth are bruises.

Date: 2010-02-13 12:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] der-freischuetz.livejournal.com
Valentine's Day, wasn't it.

Date: 2010-02-13 04:38 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] council-king.livejournal.com
This place has been boring lately... it's a pity, it has such promise.

Profile

dreamsofnoah: (Default)
Road Kamelot

July 2020

S M T W T F S
   1234
56789 1011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 30th, 2026 08:12 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios